How to complain


How to complain

Should you wish to complain about a Food, Safety or Licensing matter, you can do so in writing, by phone or online.

Our contact details can be found at the bottom of this page, or you can fill out our Online Complaint Form.

We will investigate the matter of complaint and let you know the out come, however we do ask that you give us your full details.

If you wish to make a representation about a Licensing Act 2003 application please visit our Make a Representation page.

Before you make a complaint the following notes may be of interest to you:

  • Dog breeding licenses are required where a business of breeding dogs for sale is conducted.
  • Livery stables are not licensed by this authority
  • Lottery registrations are required for all raffles except those where cloakroom tickets are used at the time of the event.
  • Collections for charity made in the street will need a street collection license.
Powered by GOSS iCM